http://hvovet.com/hvo/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/veterinaire-lapin-ormstown.jpg

News

Halloween

October 28th 2017

News

Many sweets found in Halloween bags could make your pet very sick, like chocolate, candies and chewing gum. Candy wrappers could also be dangerous and cause an obstruction in the intestine or in the stomach if ingested by a pet. Keep candies and chocolate out of reach and make sure no pet has access to the garbage can. Happy Halloween!
http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/pet-owners/seasons/halloween/?utm_content=bufferc07d4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer